Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moose Seizure

Moose had a seizure 20 minutes agp. This is her third one. She had one last summer around July or August while i was vacuuming.

She had one in June while we were watching tv.

She had one tonight while I was doing a sudoku puzzle.


I will fill you in more on each seizure later. For now, my body hurts. During her first seizure, when she would come to (they are actually several seizures in a row) she would try and get under something or smack herself into the wall or a corner to make it stop. I ended up picking up her 70 lbs ass and carrying her around screaming for help, which I didn't get, so I held her with 1 arm and called the vet, which put me on hold. Well, these last 2 I have been pregnant so I can't carry her with one arm. So, I get her to the floor of on the couch and lay on her torso and hug her while he head and legs flail around me. And I murmer "It's okay. I love you" over and over like an idiot until it stops.

I'll update later tonight or tomorrow. Too many tears and too tense to type.

No comments: