Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update

I have very low blood pressure 98/45. They say drink more water. My mom said "She drinks water all day. She CHUGS!"

My momma is correct. If I drink any more water, I will never leave the toilet. Apparently the protein in my urine is slight enough that they aren't concerned at all. So, get up more slowly, don't bend down, and get an ultrasound on Monday instead of your regular appointment.

YAY!

Also, the doctor is kind of a jerkface. He tried to send us to the special ultrasound place, but I informed him that I have a $300 bill from them because our insurance won't pay for them, he argued that our insurance is great and usually, with other patients, pays for it all. Well, tell that to my check book buddy! So, he said "whatever, I don't want to play games, just go to X hospital". How is this playing games? I don't want to go broke, and my insurance company is obviously NOT paying. Jerkface.

Let's all hope I don't need a c section so we don't have to deal with him anymore. I like the midwives much better.

No comments: