Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pictures!

My stork got lost, so they sent the kid here with a balloon!


Huddy's taken over!




Shower Decorations



Baby Iee wants to know why her house is buried in baby stuff. Is it for her?








Besides my friend over there smoking, this is my favorite picture from the shower. Shows how long my hair was, and how big my belly is.




































































32




















32




















32
























32 Short hair!

























29





















My picture posts always get messed up and end up spaced apart really weird. Sorry.







2 comments:

Danifred said...

Love the shower pictures (even though the one of your friend smoking cracks me up :)

Bobi AKA Stacey said...

Yes, you have to love that.