Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mouse Update

Jen had a bit of an issue yesterday, and it reminded me of my own mouse problem.

Which is solved.

He died. In the crawl space. Near the entrance I am guessing. The entrance to our crawl space is in the laundry room. And Friday when I went in there, something smelled. I moved things around and found nothing, then I got close to the hatch for the crawl space and it got STRONGER!

Luckily, our laundry room is pretty far from the main living areas and has a doorway that apparently keeps stinky smells in the room, so it only smelled back there. But it was BAD! So, I didn't do laundry until today, and our smell is gone. Explains why we haven't heard from Mr. Mouse in awhile.

And no, no one will be getting him out. George is skiddish too and doesn't want to hunt for the dead mouse. Sorry.

No comments: